Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Wedding, Job Interviews, and A Trip Home

No recipe this time, just life updates. Jonathan and I were planning to go home this weekend for one of my close friends' wedding and a family reunion. However, as I was packing up our stuff to leave on Friday, I got a call from Sam's Club!! They wanted to know if there was any way I could come in on Sunday for interview! So, we went home anyway, but had to skip the family reunion today to make it back to Athens in time for the interview. It went really well and I am going back tomorrow morning for a second interview. Hopefully, I will know tomorrow whether or not I have the job! So please keep your fingers crossed for me!
The visit home this weekend was great; we got to see our family and friends, and eat LaHa! Can't wait to see the family again :)
The wedding we went to this weekend was the wedding of my good friend Chelsey and her fiance John. It was a great wedding and everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. Congratulations Chelsey, love you! Jonathan took their wedding pictures, as a favor to Chelsey, so he may edit a few of those and post them on here, they turned out pretty good.
We also got to spend a good bit of time with Callie and Andrew this weekend, so that was very fun! I enjoyed staying up until 3:30 playing the wii with Callie while Jonathan and Andrew chatted like girls and eventually fell asleep. :)
Hopefully I'll have some good news to share tomorrow!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment